What is Structured Cabling?
Blue Star Managed IT Services
Structured Cabling is a set of cabling products used for buildings in which data such as fire alarms, videos, security, energy and other telecommunication elements are integrated.
- Voice and Data Cabling
- Facsimile Cabling
- Adds, Moves, and Changes
- Cabling Repairs
- Building to Building
- New and Old Buildings
- Cabling Design
- Cat 3, Cat 5, and Cat 6
- Single and Multi-mode Fiber Optic Cabling
- Single and Multiple Floors
- Phybridge installations for IP Telephony Solutions over Cat3 cabling
Benefits of Structured Cabling:
- High ROI – Structured cabling is more durable than other networking components, and will not require frequent updates.
- Construction costs reduced by up to 30%.
- Easier maintenance – Standardized components allow for easy upgrades or changes. The same structured cabling can be used in the event of relocation.