Blue Star Technology
Why Work With Blue Star
The Blue Star Difference
We believe that the most important part of our job is to gain an accurate understanding of our clients’ specific needs. We are not interested in pitching a generic solution. Our clients receive exactly what they need even if it does not result in the most economic benefit for us. We know that every business faces different challenges. Our all-encompassing range of services guarantees an appropriate set of offerings for any situation.
Fall in love with your technology again!
- Do your IT challenges distract you from getting your job done?
- Is your computer slow to respond, making you slow to respond?
- Does your staff have recurring IT issues that don’t go away?
- Do you have issues with your email?
- Does your internet connection drop frequently?
- Do you need better IT support that responds quickly and actually helps you?
When a company subscribes to a managed service, a service provider manages the infrastructure on the customers premise according to a service level agreement (SLA) established to meet the company’s unique business needs. Some managed services are hosted, meaning that the service provider hosts the infrastructure or function in its facility instead of the customers.
For small and medium-sized business, managed services provide enterprise-class capabilities and support for a predictable monthly fee. Contact our business development group at (630) 378-1900 to discuss your IT challenges.
Blue Star Technology
Blue Star Technology offers a full range of IT services, customized to any business needs at an affordable rate. We can be your very own IT department or supplement your already existing IT staff. From assessment to design, implementation to maintenance, problem resolution to on-going help desk support, we will meet and exceed the requirements of any business IT infrastructure.
- Reduces cost
- Increases levels of support and liability
- Makes IT budget more predictable
- Provides access to an enhanced skill base
- Makes it easier to adapt to changing business conditions
- Strategic advice
- Preventative maintenance
- Monitoring and alerting
- Managed security